Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mixtapes

(Photo by Mike)


Ok Yonny, I will see your mixtape challenge-- as ive mentioned, my post was deleted due to mp3s posted on it, so listen.grooveshark.com or imeem.com are probably our best shots for posting the playlist. With both of them you can add your own songs to the site if they arent there. What do you think, a week? Hopefully I could do a mixtape by then. I have also been working on a post about 5-star songs. I have 13,000 mp3s or so, with about half of them rated (John knows how my family is-- Drew with his GLB and video game drafting and me with my bird lists-- we are organizers. I love rating my music) and much of what hasnt been rated yet is stuff I don't really listen to much or is my wife's-- and I have only 101 5-star songs. These are the songs you can't live without. To hear them is to change the flow of your day. So I would love to do a post with covers of my 5 star songs, but most of them don't have covers. So I am trying to find some. OK, still super busy all the time, but in and out of love mixtape challenge #1 is on. Drew, Dan? You guys in? That goes for anyone else out there, too. Just post your list in the comments section on this post or wait til ours come out on Sunday and post then. Mixtape Sunday! Just to recap the theme-- Relationship from meeting to tragic end-- can be a double tape due to the heaviness of the subject, and because John87 already did it.

No comments: