Sunday, March 23, 2008

An iPod Diary

I recently connected my iPod to my computer for the first time in what has no doubt been nearly year. As such, the track count recorded by my mini is a close approximation of my most played tracks of 2007. The list is organized as the most played starting with Jack Johnson, which I wouldn't have expected but now I realize I do listen to that song kind of a lot. I was also amused by the clear distinction in tempo between the first 10 and the other 10. I underestimated the psychoanalytical potential of this post.

There were two songs I couldn't find on imeem so they got the boot: "Maybe you can owe me" by Architecture in Helsinki and "The Calendar Girl" by Stars. One album that didn't crack the top 20 but dominated the next group was Yann Tiersen's soundtrack to "Amelie."



John will post eventually, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude-- killer playlist! sorry i didnt write sooner but ive been busy. but now im cooking with a friend and your top songs are playing in the background. sweetness