Monday, March 24, 2008

Ok let's start

Ok not much time. I'm on my way home from work, but i did want to make a post to say that I am going to post.

So I've been buying a lot of music. Even for me. Yes, I did say buying. I'm rebuilding my CD collection from scratch. I've been getting 3 cds every 2 weeks, maybe more if I'm not spending my money on anything else. Today I bought Against Me- New wave The Headlights- Some Racing, Some Stopping and Kathleen Edwards - ( I forget the name but it has something to do with flowers). I love Kathleen Edwards and she's one of the few people I will buy a cd of the day it comes out without hearing anything about it. Her first 2 are grea Alt country and her writting gets better every album. Against me is an interesting pun-rock group who suddenlly got political. I didn't give it much of a listen, but i will tonight. The headlights are a lot like Saturday Looks Good to Me.....the cricket noise means nobody knows who that is. There Indie pop along the lines of belle and sebastian and architecture in helsinki.... more b & s though. Anyway I'll drop some reviews after i give them a few listens.

Anyway I have a lot I want to write about. I'm going to spend some time to night puting together a post and put it up tomorrow. Have fun everyone.

P.S. Yeah I can't wait for the new Sun Kill Moon....and who got you into them mike?

1 comment:

Dan said...

I just got off the phone with Drew and he mentioned you were searching for Yeasayer. I found a few tracks online and liked what I heard. I'm looking up headlights now too. good to hear from you john