Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dan's Best of 2007

Dan's Best of 2007

I was having a hard time coming up with lists long enough so I reduced the numbers to 5 & 10 (+HMs). Playlist included as well....

Top 5 Albums of 2007

HM "Raising Sand" Robert Plant & Alison Kraus

HM "The Mating Game" - Bitter:sweet

5. "Wincing the Night Away" - The Shins

4. "Too Young to Fight It" - Young Love

3. "The Reminder" - Feist

2. "Armchair Apocrypla" - Andrew Bird

1. "Life in Cartoon Motion" - Mika





Top 10 Songs of 2007

HM "All Will be Well" - Gabe Dixon Band

HM "Click, Click, Click, Click" - Bishop Allen

10. "Hey there Delilah" - Plain White T's

9. "Silver Lining" - Rilo Kiley

8. "Dark Matter" - Andrew Bird

7. "Beautiful Girls" - Sean Kingston

6. "Two" - Ryan Adams

5. "1234" - Feist

4. "Candyman" - Christina Aguilera

3. "I go to sleep" - Sia

2. "D.A.N.C.E." - Justice

1. "Grace Kelly" - Mika

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I heard only 2 of your top 7 albums, although i liked the songs i heard from the plant/kraus collaboration. Ill have to get ahold of the other ones. As for your song listing-- pretty good. much pop-ier than i thought you would be-- but hey, pop music doesnt have to be bad. although i think "beautiful girls" and "candyman" are pretty terrible. but i had "silver lining", "1234", and "two" on my top 40 songs, and the other ones i hadnt heard before, but were really good. i get the feeling this is going to be a varied blog!

Dan said...

Varied indeed. In fact, I'm having a hard time adjusting to the black and green theme. Maybe we could try something a little more neutral? I haven't had much time to go through your list but I like your #1 song, completely unexpected. Let me do more browsing and comment later